Gallup Recycles Recycling Day
Jean Martinez Welles explains to Ingrid Patten, 10, about the items that are cooking in her solar oven. The oven was one of a couple of features at the annual Gallup Recycles Day at the Rainbow Recycling Center. Photo: Brian Leddy
Help us to build a thriving, just and resilient New Mexico.
From collaborating on important conservation policy and legislation to connecting New Mexicans to the issues that matter, your donation deepens our work in the community.
Contributions to CVNM, a 501(c)4 organization, may support political action on behalf of the environment and therefore are not tax deductible. CVNM’s federal tax ID number is 20-0016255.
Gifts can come in all sizes.
No matter the size of your monetary gift, it supports CVNM’s climate and conservation work and your community.
- $25 supports the cost of meeting supplies and technology to strategize on policy with allies across the state
- $50 covers generating earned media in support of climate and conservation efforts
- $100 covers the cost of generating 10 phone calls to legislators and other decision-makers to advocate for climate and conservation policy
- $250 helps us connect members across New Mexico with their legislators and other decision-makers
- $500 supports educational materials to help inform and engage New Mexicans across the state
- $1,000 covers a long full day of direct advocacy and shaping policy
CVNM Education Fund
CVNM’s sister organization, CVNM Education Fund, was created in 1999 as a 501(c)3 organization to engage the people of New Mexico in our long-standing shared values of protecting our air, land, water and the health of our communities. We do this by mobilizing people to advocate on policy, enhancing the voting process, encouraging people to vote, cultivating conservation leaders and amplifying the voices of those most affected.
Contributions made to CVNM Education Fund are tax-deductible.
Learn More At CVNM Education Fund
Legacy Giving and The Luminaria Legacy Circle
Lighting the path to a sustainable future for New Mexico’s next generations.
Legacy gifts made through a will or other estate plans will help ensure that CVNM and its family of organizations can continue to fight for clean air, protected land, safe water, healthy wildlife, and thriving diverse communities for years to come.
Start the Conversation About Legacy Giving
Support comes in many forms, not just monetary. Meetup with the community of action members by signing up for our newsletters, signing petitions on issues that matter to you.